CHOPE \chōp\ transitive verb (Singapore slang): to reserve, such as a seat in a fast food restaurant, by placing a tissue pack or paper on it.
What does Chope do?
Quite simply, we help busy diners make instant reservations at Singapore, Hong Kong , Shanghai, Beijing and Bangkok, Bali and Jakarta's best restaurants: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why should I use Chope?
• Make online reservations 24/7, no more waiting for someone to pick up the phone!
• Receive instant email confirmation of your booking
• Lovingly curated restaurant reviews along with personally recommended dishes you should not miss!
• Exclusive promotions, perks, restaurant updates, special menus and events
• Every time you book through Chope's app or our site you have the chance to earn Chope-Dollars, which can be exchanged for dining vouchers
How do I change or cancel a reservation I made on Chope?
To cancel/edit your reservation, follow the link in your confirmation email. You will need your Reservation Confirmation ID and phone number to login and access the details of your reservation.
Alternatively, you can follow the link here.