Visit our other websites:
Japanese, Bar, Asian
Mon-Thu: 12-2:30pm, 6-10pm
Fri-Sun: 12-2:30pm, 6-12mn
Lunch, Dinner, Supper
Central, Lan Kwai Fong
G/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central, Hong Kong Map
$$ (HK$150 - $400)
Casual Dining, Meeting For Drinks, Private Functions
Enjoy 20% OFF Dinner Menu or 15% OFF Set Lunch Menu Offer when you book through the Chope app or website! Terms & Conditions• 20% off Offer only valid for dinner session for A la Carte Menu (excluding drinks) and 15% off offer only vaild for set lunch menu.• 20 % off offer ...More
Enjoy 20% OFF Dinner Menu or 15% OFF Set Lunch Menu Offer when you book through the Chope app or website!
Terms & Conditions
• 20% off Offer only valid for dinner session for A la Carte Menu (excluding drinks) and 15% off offer only vaild for set lunch menu.
• 20 % off offer valid between Sunday to Thursday during dinner period; and 15 % off offer vaild between Monday to Friday during lunch period, from now until further notice.
• 10% service charge is based on the original price.
• Only valid for customers who mention the use of offer when they make online reservations on Chope.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
• AMAZAKE reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
Enjoy 10% off at AMAZAKE when you purchase vouchers from ChopeDeals. Vouchers are not valid with 'Chope Exclusives', other discounts and promotions.
Click here to purchase.
Chef's Special Menu has launched at AMAZAKE! Explore innovative dishes such as Salmon Avocado, Scallop Uni & Fatty Tuna Scallion "Taco", served on a seaweed tempura, and heartier dishes like the AMAZAKE Sushi Roll topped with Sea Urchin, Chopped Fatty Tuna & Salmon Roe, the much-loved Grilled Fo ...More
AMAZAKE House Roll, Kagoshima Wagyu Kinoko Mushrooms, Sashimi Set, Grilled Portobello Mushroom
"Amazake hits us over the head with a robataya paddle with its resplendent offerings of cocktails, food, sake, beer, games, whisky – and did we mention alcohol? – a sure-fire recipe for a hangover." -Time Out Hong Kong"Inspired by the crazy nightlife and ferocious drinking culture of Japan, AMAZAK ...More