Temporary Suspension of Dine-in Services
As restaurants in Bangkok suspend dine-in services from 22 March 2020 until 30 April 2020 to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 according to Thai regulations, please note that all reservations are no longer valid during this time. For more enquiries, reach out to restaurants directly, or contact our support team at email@example.com
Chope's mission has always been to connect people, and we need this now more than ever. Let's use this hiatus to band together in reducing the spread of COVID-19 and its risks.
Every little bit helps. Here's how you can exercise social responsibility to combat COVID-19:
1. Monitor your health regularly, and go to the doctor if you are feeling unwell.
2. If you have recently travelled to a region affected by COVID-19, stay at home and limit social interactions.
3. Wash and sanitise your hands regularly, and avoid touching your face.
4. In public, maintain a safe distance of at least one metre apart from others.
5. Choose takeaway and delivery options at restaurants. Bangkok's F&B scene relies on you too!
6. Check in with your loved ones regularly to find out how they're doing.
Better days lie ahead. It's important to remember that our strength continues to live on in love, friendship, and the human spirit.
When all this is over and done, let's celebrate with an epic meal together.
The Chope Team